Let’s face it as I mentioned in my last post habit change is hard and having helped 100’s of women lose weight and tone up I thought i’d share a few tips with you to help you.
- Change only one thing a week
- Hire a coach ( everyone needs help)
- Don’t stop eating the foods you love, you will only hate your diet more
- Learn about Macros and Calories - knowledge is power when used.
- Track you calories for at least 3 weeks it’s the biggest nutrition education you will ever have
- Aim to have 1/3 of your plate with veggies and fruit
- Get support from friends and family
- Stop reading articles that tell one specific food is making you fat.
- Give up trying to workout what syns mean because no one actually knows
- Drink more water
- Acknowledge that calories matter most when it comes to fat loss
- Chew you food properly , trust me most of you just shovel it down.
- Plan your nutrition, trying to wing it never works
- Aim to eat at least two palm size portions of protein at Every meal
- Get some weighing scales it makes tracking your food easier
- Don’t make it complex, forget intermittent fasting , carb cycling and all the other fancy diet protocols
- Go easy on the cardio , long bouts of cardio can make you hungry.
- Eat more fruit trust me it won’t make you fat.
- Sugar is not the devil, too many calories are
- This is a lifestyle change not just a 4 week fad
- Track your results so you know if things are working for you.
These are some great tips, I hope you find them useful.
If you need help getting started then grab 21 tips from that your personal trainer will never tell you ?
Get started here